I know, I know, super creative name for a post. Trust me, it’s going to get better!
Anyway, as a newbie to this blog, I thought you guys should get to know me better. And, of course, I want to get to know you! So, here is what I believe you definitely need to know about me:
- The best book I’ve read this year is Gone Girl
- My favourite series is Harry Potter
- I love lists
- I love colour in my posts
- I’m currently procrastinating. My exam starts in a few hours, and I thought I should write this instead of study for it…
- I live in New Zealand, in Wellington to be precise
- I’m currently reading City of Lost Souls, and plan to get to Heavenly Fire ASAP
- BUT, I think Jace is overrated
- When I’m all grown up (I’m 17, but I’m mentally still a child), I want to be a teacher/writer/bookshop owner
- I don’t have any reader friends. I live for online people like you (yes, YOU) to talk to about all my favourite books
- I’ve been a blogger for just over a year now
- I’m absolutely terrified of being a co-blogger. But it seems fun so far!
- I should have planned this list out better, because I’m not sure how many numbers it should have…
- I’m incredibly sarcastic, and love to make ridiculous puns
- My guilty pleasures are reality tv and predicable romances
- I can’t keep a secret. I always crack and tell one person – just one, but still one too many. This is my face when I find out an exciting secret;
- I have 0 artistic ability, and I admire anyone who can draw, even if you don’t think you can draw well
So, there you have it! 17 things I think it’s very important for you all to know about me. Now, for your task:
- What’s the best book you’ve read this year?
- What things do you want me to talk about on here?
- And what’s something you think everyone should know about you?
I can’t wait to get to know you guys and start posting on here more!