Happy New Years!!! It’s that time of year where everyone is making blogging and reading goals for the 2016. I think I did pretty good last year, but I can do a lot better in so many different areas. I really need to step up my game because I know my blog can become so much more. I’m super excited for this year and I can’t wait to make it the best year for me.
- I think the biggest thing I need to do is PLAN and SCHEDULE AHEAD. I tried working on that last year and I did well, but then I stopped and started over and over again. I know my views can be so much better than 1,356 for a whole year a lot of the other bloggers get way much more than that in a month. That’s mostly because they have posts consistently. I know if I can get more posts this year than I’m sure my view count will go up.
- This goes with my first goal/ improvement and that is to market my blog more. I was doing that for awhile I then stopped, but I really need to start doing this again. This will help me get more views and more followers. I’m also going to include commenting on other blogs with this goal because in way its marketing.
- I really want to get at least 100 wordpress followers. I do have around 120 followers on combined with wordpress, twitter, and bloglovin. Again I need to produce more content and market more to achieve this goal.
- I didn’t read much last year I think I honestly burnt myself out the previous year by reading 200 books. My goodreads goal for 2016 is 110 books. I do think this is reasonable and achievable. I have a feeling it will go well and I might just have to bump it up.
- I really want to get my Netgalley percentage up to 80. I just have a lot of arcs/ review copies that I need to read. I want to read at least 5 a month which I think is a reasonable amount.
- Another thing is I want to read a classic a month. There’s tons of classics out there and I need to put myself out of that comfort zone and read some.
- I also need to start reading more of the ebooks on my Kindle that’s the main reason I got it. I haven’t read many ebooks on there sadly.
- One of my last reading goals is to start/finish at least 10 series throughout the year of 2016. There’s so many I want to read, but I’m being realistic.
- My very last reading reading goal of is to complete the 2016 pop-sugar challenge. They have 50 different challenges that you complete throughout the year. For more information about this challenge click here.
So there you have my 2016 reading and blogging goals. What are your reading and blogging goals of 2016? Are you excited for 2016? I hope everyone has a wonderful year and I will talk you to you guys in my next post.